There are plenty of reasons why you might want to have breast implant removal. It’s crucial that you discuss all your options with a highly qualified and experienced surgeon before you move forward with such a life-changing procedure. Discover some of the main reasons for having breast surgery and learn more about what happens afterward.
The Biggest Reasons for Breast Removal Surgery
Women of all ages choose to undergo breast removal surgery to get rid of their implants for a wide variety of reasons, but some of them are more common than others. Discover the most prominent issues that cause women to want to have a breast decrease procedure.
- Some clients experience sagging due to factors such as aging, pregnancy or changes in their body weight and composition.
- A small number of women simply discover that they’re no longer satisfied with the shape and feel of their implants.
- A minority of clients have problems when their implants deflate or rupture. It’s worth noting that this doesn’t happen when you choose a highly experienced and reputable surgeon who uses the latest techniques, tools, and materials.
What You Can Expect from Surgery
Regardless of why you’ve decided to opt for surgery, you can expect a number of things from breast decrease procedures. Consider the professional advice shared by expert surgeons below and you’ll be able to make an informed decision.
- Your procedure will take around 2 hours to complete, depending on whether your surgeon has to remove extra tissue from around the implants or you’re having a breast lift at the same time.
- In the vast majority of cases, you’ll be able to return home on the same day of your procedure. Getting back to normal won’t take longer than a few weeks.
- You may choose to have a breast lift while your implants are being removed. Your breasts will be better supported, and any additional skin will be taken away.
- If you opt for a removal procedure without any extra services, your chosen surgeon can use your original scars to create the best aesthetic effect.
- In the case of saline implants, you may be able to have the whole procedure done under local anesthetic. Get in touch with the best local cosmetic surgeon and find out more.
Put Your Trust in the Finest Experts
No matter what your personal reason for wanting to undergo breast implant removal, it’s vital that you choose a highly skilled professional to carry out the procedure. Once you understand what the whole operation entails and what you can expect afterward, you’ll be ready to give Dr. Palmer, the best surgeon for your breast reduction Fort Lauderdale can offer, a call and book a free consultation.