Loose, sagging skin can make you look less fit and older than you really are. Ultherapy is an effective, non-surgical way to tighten your skin. It is approved by the FDA to both firm and lift the skin on your face. If you are currently debating among lasers, injections, and this treatment, consider the advantages that Ultherapy can offer.
How Ultherapy Works
Ultrasound imaging is used in order to allow us to look through the layers of your skin. This means we can deliver the energy precisely to where it will do the most good. Ultrasound therapy is then used to gently heat up the area. This triggers the production of collagen, which is key to firm and healthy skin. In the weeks and months following treatment, your skin will lift and tighten and it becomes healthier. The
Benefits of Ultherapy
- It is Gentle – Compared to lasers, which remove the top layer of your skin, Ultherapy gently treats your skin from within. There is less pain and redness associated with this treatment.
- There is No Downtime – This treatment can easily be done over your lunch break. It results in no recovery period or downtime. This is a major advantage over cosmetic surgery, which can result in weeks of downtime, or even laser treatments, which can keep you at home for days.
- Treatments are Easy – Not only will you not experience any pain during your treatment, but it will also not take up too much of your time. Smaller areas can be done in as little as 30 minutes. Larger areas can take up to an hour or more.
- It is Completely Non-Invasive – Don’t like needles? This may be the treatment for you. There are no surgical openings, stitches, or injections. No toxins are involved either. Ultherapy allows you to get better-looking skin without causing any damage to the outer layer.
- Safe and Effective – the FDA has approved This procedure to help tighten and lift skin on the neck, eyebrows, and chin. It recently was also approved to treat fine lines and wrinkles on the decolletage. Ultrasound technology has been around for decades, and ultrasound imaging is considered so safe that it is routinely used on pregnant.
Get In Touch with Us for More Information
Would you like to learn more about Ultherapy and what it can do for you? Feel free to reach out and make an appointment with Palmer Cosmetic Surgery. At our convenient location in Ft. Lauderdale, our caring and knowledgeable team of professionals will be pleased to explain this option to you in full and answer any questions you may have.
Contact us today to set up your consultation – we look forward to speaking with you!