If you are ready to move toward the body of your dreams, consider liposuction. This surgical procedure can help you bring balance to your body by removing fat deposits. It is a highly effective way of contouring your curves and getting the body you have always wanted.
Where on the Body is Liposuction Effective?
This treatment is highly effective on many of the problem areas that people struggle with. Popular target areas include:
- Upper arms
Who Should Consider Liposuction?
Good candidates for this procedure typically:
- Are overall healthy adults with no illnesses or injuries that impair healing
- Have firm, elastic skin and overall good muscle tone
- Have specific goals and a positive outlook
- Are a non-smoker (smoking can impair your body’s ability to heal)
The Benefits of Liposuction
This surgical procedure is very popular with both men and women of many ages. Some of the many benefits include:
- Fat cells are permanently removed
- Liposuction is considered very safe
- It can remove lipomas, which are fatty benign tumors
- Your overall health and happiness can be boosted
- It can help improve self-esteem
- When done on the armpits and thighs it can help reduce sweating
What to Expect with Liposuction
The first very important step in the process is to come in for a consultation. This is where we will discuss your goals and medical history. We will also discuss your options and work with you to create a personalized treatment plan. After your surgery, it can take a number of weeks for the improvements to become clear. Maintaining a healthy lifestyle can help make these results permanent. Due to the fact that fat cells are permanently removed during liposuction, future weight gain would likely occur in a different area of the body.
Get In Touch with Us for More Information
If you would like to learn more about liposuction and what it can do for you, be sure to reach out and make an appointment with Palmer Cosmetic Surgery. At our convenient location in Fort Lauderdale, FL, our friendly and knowledgeable staff would be happy to answer any questions you may have. Contact us today to set up your consultation – we look forward to speaking with you!