We often have our arms on show, particularly during the summer and when we live in a warm beach city like Fort Lauderdale. However, for some people, exposing their arms can cause a lot of embarrassment due to excess flab and skin around the area. An arm lift is a great solution to this problem.
It is common for arms to be more affected by stubborn excess fat than other parts of the body – especially in women. This can put people off from wearing short sleeves or sleeveless clothes. For some people, it even causes embarrassment when going to the gym or swimming because this involves exposing the arms. Fortunately, you have access to an arm lift in Fort Lauderdale.
What is an Arm Lift?
Simply put, an arm lift is a procedure that involves surgery to lift the arms and provide a more toned, contoured appearance. People often opt for this procedure when they have lost a lot of weight, as this can cause excess skin around the arms. Some people find that their arms become flabbier as they get older, which also makes them ideal candidates. Whatever the cause of the excess fat and skin, turning to a certified expert to have this procedure carried out can make a huge difference.
What are the Benefits of Getting an Arm Lift?
There are many valuable benefits you can look forward to when you have an arm lift with our surgeon in Fort Lauderdale. Some of the main ones include:
1. More toned, contoured arms that you will be proud to show off
2. Improved self-esteem and confidence thanks to your beautifully-shaped and toned arms
3. The ability to wear short-sleeved and sleeveless clothing with confidence
4. Being able to wear gym and swimming clothes without feeling self-conscious
5. Eliminating embarrassing excess fat and skin from the arms
6. Better results when exercising your arms
7. Making your arms look more proportionate to the rest of your body
8. Possible removal of existing scars as part of the procedure
9. Increased mobility and flexibility in the arms due to the elimination of excess fat and skin
10. Smoother skin in the area that has been treated
11. Arms that are tighter, firmer, and shapelier than before
These benefits make an arm lift in Fort Lauderdale well-worth considering if you have excess fat and skin that you are embarrassed about. To find out more about having this procedure carried out, get in touch with the experts at Palmer Cosmetic Surgery in Fort Lauderdale for further information. Contact us today to book a consultation.